Yvonne Ide, DC
Halloween Safety Tips
1. Never go trick-or-treating alone.
2. Never go inside a strangers house.
3. Inspect all candy before eating.
4. Check all candy for things your child may be allergic to.
5. Use sidewalks when possible.
6. Look both ways and use crosswalks when possible.
7. Each person should carry a flashlight or glowsticks.
8. Drive carefully, paying extra attention to pedestrians.
9. Photos are great, but remove distractions while walking by putting your phone away.
10. Have fun and enjoy making memories with your family.